Monday, September 1, 2008

No more AOL reps in the USA


Well, last friday 8/29/2008 was my last day at America Online. I think Saturday there were a few people working, but they officially do not have any reps in the USA. Hmm I wonder who does the spanish speaking?? I can Imagine some damn rag head in India trying to speak spanish. They do a horrible job trying to speak english I can Imagine how Spanish would come out. OK OK I sound Jaded Huh well duh. I lost my job to them working for shit wages. They should just call It IOL. well AOL has been doing pretty evil things lately like raising their rates from $9.99 to $11.99 and we got tons of complaints that people werent getting notices. I can tell by the call volume that they probably didnt. The worst part is people on the unlimited plans for dial up were being put on the Limited plans and getting overage charges. I'm glad I'm not working there. almost 4 years. I think it's time for a root canal..lol

1 comment:

Merlin T Wizard said...

Man, that really sucks, Dan. Sorry about the layoff. I know it doesn't help much, but I know what you mean.