Sunday, May 18, 2008

If you're reading this do me a favor


Hey, you're reading this do me a favor. I have this cool thing on my site called NeoEarth. If you scroll down, you'll see a picture of the earth with yellow dots. It tells me where and how many people viewed my blog. Why don't you leave a comment just to say where you live. I got some people back in my home state of Pennsylvania checking it out. Also from Georgia. It says they are from Woodstock Georgia, that's where my best army buddies from. I knew Spec4 Brummit from when I was in Korea in the mid 80's. Unfortunately when I was on a trip to Atlanta, I called his home and his mom answered and informed me he died in an auto accident on New years Eve. He was a great guy!!!!!!!!!
Ok, what I was really going to say was, every area of the country has a home town diner, hamburger joint, deli, or what ever that makes YOUR TOWN SPECIAL. Mine was Isalys in Irwin, PA. It had great shakes, Burgers and the famous Ham Barbecue. So let me know what was so great about your hang out.

2 comments:

Merlin T Wizard said...

I'm blogging from Northern Virginia. We've got a nice green spring going on right now.

Merlin T Wizard said...

Oh, and we have yet to find a to-die-for place here. The closest thing is Neilsen's Frozen Custard. Funny thing is, that's a transplant from Utah. It's a family member of the original out there. If you want some good frozen treats, check out Neilsen's.