Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My son goes out to save the world



My son is in school right now in the Air Force at a secret location. (Texas, but i never told you that OK) I thought that is great! he can see the world. Did I mention he's being sent to Dayton, Ohio. Must be a lot of terrorist activity there. I kid I kid. I don't want him getting blown up in Iraq. At least he got a good profession. The pharmacy!. When and if he gets out he can make some serious change with that job.


He seemed a little perplexed, bumbed out or what ever you call it about being sent to Ohio. He said he didn't care where he was sent but I know that's not true. He's young healthy good looking and smart. He has the world at his finger tips. I hope he gets to go to Germany or England or some where cool. He will never admit this, but some day he's going to be married with kids and this will be something he can look at and say hey I went to Europe or where ever and will have stories to tell like I do. I just hope he IM's me or e-mails me once in awhile.

No comments: