Sunday, May 4, 2008

First Time Out

Hey this is my first blog Ive ever tried to write...so it will be at about an 8 Th grade level from a being from another planet with a learning disability. Soooo don't correct me I just don't care..lol

A Little bit about me... I like my coffee like my friends....STRONG AND BITTER!!!

Hey I'm not the brightest guy in the world but I just wanted to point out first some of the strange things I have had some people say to me. I think its funny. You might too?!!

Once I was driving along the freeway and the girl I was with looked at sign from the Outlet Stores, and it said " BLIND OUTLET" She of course says....." Wow! I think that's great! Do they put brail on the tags ? " I did't see her much after that.

Well, another one that was funny....wassss The time I bought a used computer that was put together. It was done very poorly. It was before most people had the internet. This was an old 8086 computer with a monocrome sceen. One day I had poor performance and a screen came up and said " your PC is now stoned: great I had (I think the first virus ever written). I finally had to replace the hard drive. A few weeks later my friend came to visit and saw me with the window open next to where I was working next to the computer. She ran over and quickley shut the window. She blurted out " You don't want your computer to get another virus do you!!" She said this with the most conviction. True story!

Well, enough stuff for tonight

1 comment:

Merlin T Wizard said...

Welcome to the Wide World 'O Blogs! Don't worry about your writing. I can guarantee there are much worse examples out there on the Web. Have fun!