Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Stupid Internet Games

I don't know about every one else but my job is very mundane. So to pass the time, I some time play stupid Internet games. In between my calls I take helping wonderful people (gag me), I play games to pass the time, until I get bored and move on. Well, I started playing this game Gladiatus. It starts off fine, where you have to get money to up grade and to up grade you can buy it with the fake gold you make or fighting in an arena with some one you choose, who has lower stats than you do. Every thing is great and wonderful, until ....LEVEL 9. That's where you actually have to give them a credit card to buy stuff to move ahead or if you don't the people who do pay can buy the weapons and defense to over bid you to buy stuff and kick your ass. All I can say is what a bunch of shit. I don't know why they just don't tell you in the beginning .....pay or leave !

2 comments:

VinceH said...

I agree with you there. It seems back in the early days of the internet most content was free. Now you can't go anywhere without being charged or deluged with ads. Just don't get hung up on an MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game). In addition to a monthly fee, it will sap much of your time as well.

Huffy said...

With this game I find its fun and addicting getting to the higher levels by buying updgrades and other stuff. Then you get to level 10. Thats where youre now in highschool with guys from level 10 to 19. You cant bid on anything because when you do get any money every one attacks and takes it from you. I fyou do get any money and bid then some one out bids you because they paid money so they just get the stuff. . I'm about done. Im now a level 11 with stats of some one from level 8